Pages

Rata Toru

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

This week we wrote about our swimming sports at Tawa Pool. 
Here are some of our fabulous stories.


I went on the bus. Lots of friends were around me. 
I was a bit nervous but I got happy. Then we got off 
the bus and went into Tawa Pool. It took a long time 
till it was my turn. I liked the flutterboards. My goggles 
got lost but Mrs Powell helped me find my goggles.
Cora



At the swimming sports I was in the flutterboards.
I was kind of nervous because it was scary.
Phoenix



I won all of my races at Tawa Pool. I did flutterboards 
and I was in the backstroke race too.
Caleb



I didn't win the egg and spoon race but I 
won the flutterboard race.
Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment to this blog. It will be visible shortly.