Pages

Rata Toru

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

WOW Writing

We did some amazing writing today. Here are some of our stories.



A fire fighter saves people. A fire fighter hoses 
people if their house is on fire. Also a fire fighter 
is a community helper. There are lots of 
community helpers in New Zealand.

By Liam Vaea


On the weekend I went to my Papa and 
Nannies house. My daddy bought me a video game. 
Then daddy and me went upstairs and I put in the 
Cars video and then I picked up the controller. 
Then I started playing Cars 2 and I came first place. 
Then I changed games.

By Levi


I went swimming and it was fun. 
Then I went home and rode my bike.

By Raymond

2 comments:

  1. great writing raymond from bella baker




































































    ReplyDelete
  2. great writing rata toru hope you injoy the weekend from heidi[bellas sister]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment to this blog. It will be visible shortly.