Pages

Rata Toru

Sunday, 2 June 2013

More WOW Writing in Rata Toru.
We are such amazing writers!


A Librarian works in a library. They help find books for you.
They fix books and put the books in the right box or on the shelf.
Also the Librarians read books to you.

By Emily



Yesterday me and Zoe went out to get a new bed for me. 
Daddy did my bed and Mummy did my sister's bed. 
My sister kept getting up. I loved sleeping in my 
new bed at night time. On the side of my bed 
there is a hiding spot.

By Cora



Librarians work in a library and they help me and 
Emily find books that we want to read. 
I am excited that we are going to the library today. 
Mrs Munro reads us a book before we get our books. 
Librarians help us put books away.

By Alex

3 comments:

  1. I like your story you are going to have to come and read your story to us From, mrs laird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex love your story. from mrs laird class

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic story Alex! I love all your stories. From Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment to this blog. It will be visible shortly.