Pages

Rata Toru

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Designing better planes

Some of us wanted to re-design our planes or make new ones to test so that we could find out if the changes made a difference.
Here a some of our changes.




I want to show you which one goes
further. The one without the pointy
nose goes further.





Today I brought my paper plane to
school. It flew very well and it flew
to the blue table at school. It was
yellow and it had a pointy nose.


We made paper aeroplanes. We
tested them to see how far they
could fly. Some of us made changes
to our paper aeroplanes. We love
our paper aeroplanes. I made one
aeroplane different than the other
one. The one that was shaped like
a house flew further.


We made paper aeroplanes and
tested them to see how far they
go. We also changed some. I asked
Ohara if he could make mine like
his too. I got to change my paper
aeroplane. I put the wings up to
make it fly better.




1 comment:

  1. I spent the weekend with Alex and her family and was pleased with Alex's reading and enjoyed her reading a book to me.
    Grandma & Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment to this blog. It will be visible shortly.