Here are some of our stories that we wrote after exploring toys
that needed air or wind to make them move.
 |
Yesterday we went outside with the windmills and the propellers. We also played with the helicopters and the balloon car. We lost three wind toys. Then we all went back inside and we played with the balloon car and the toy helicopter again. Two propellers went over the fence and one went over the roof. |
 |
Yesterday we went outside to play
with toys that need air and wind.
Two of our toys went on the roof and
I saw it. Then we went inside and we
watched Mrs Powell blow up the
balloon car and the balloon
helicopter. |
 |
Yesterday we went outside to have
some fun. I had the first turn of the
propellers. Phoenix did some great
pushing with the propellers. Ohara
did some great running with the
windmills. We had heaps of fun.
Yesterday two wind things went
on the roof. One of the balloon
helicopters went on the roof. One
of the propellers went on the roof
too. Mr Cowe will get them. One
of the propellers went over
the fence. |
 |
| Windmill |
 |
Yesterday we went outside to play
with toys that need wind. I played
with the windmill. I like the
propellers and I made the propeller
go over the fence. There was only
one propeller left. |
 |
On Monday we went outside and played with the propellers and the windmills. We went back inside and we blew up the balloon car. It was awesome! How do toys move with wind? We had fun. A lot of fun!!! |
Propellers
Mrs Powell, I liked playing with your wind toys. Thank you. William
ReplyDelete